Gone fishin'

Rhubarb Stick contenders gather here.
richwilliams

Gone fishin'

Post by richwilliams »

Poor old Alan.
He doesn't have a lot of luck. In his defence the fog rolled in tonight during his flight which caused a loss of orientation. Had to go help him get it out. All the inside of the front of the fuselage was filled with black smelly mud from the bottom of the rhyne. Yuk.
It was 2 fields away :(
0 x
dancing alan

Re: Gone fishin'

Post by dancing alan »

At least he got it back.....mine is still floating in the lake on the sewerage farm.Colin and I spent 2 hours trying to get to it yesterday ..to no avail.We were going to launch the dinghy but it has a big hole in the front of it.May god bless all who sail in her

little Al... :( :( :(
0 x
flynnt

Post by flynnt »

Although I hate to admit it, I also have put a plane into the Wessex Water pond. After phoning them to open the gate there was no boat to reach the plane. So home I went to get my beach caster, several casts later the plane was recovered. It fell apart of course due to the water, but I got the engine back.
0 x
colin coombes

Post by colin coombes »

Just to let you all know, Dancing Alan`s plane has been "caught and landed" from the pond :?: . It`s now on display in the clubhouse. :? :) :lol: :lol: :lol: . Colin.
0 x
dancing alan

Post by dancing alan »

Hi Colin,
I have collected plane and it will be up and flying again next week. :roll: :roll: :roll:
Thanks for all your help the other day... :)

Alan
0 x