Re: Fun fighters

Post by Alan »

Looking at those eyes someones building when pissed :lol:
0 x
Alan Meaney
Mike P

Post by Mike P »

A bit more progress got one wing almost done so should be alright for left hand circuit's
Attachments
0 x
Ian h

Post by Ian h »

Getting there
0 x
Ian h

Post by Ian h »

It just won't fit
Attachments
0 x
Mike P

Post by Mike P »

Probably need to set it back a bit to keep the c of g but should be fine with a good chuck☺
0 x
Mike P

Post by Mike P »

Hi all
Done a bit more got the elevator push rod in and made a box for the receiver pack just behind the wing as it could be a be nose heavy with a 36 in the front.
Attachments
0 x
tremelling

Post by tremelling »

Hi All

Mine coming on OK to. The fuselage is done and tail plane fitted. Elevator and servo in. Engine mount fitted and fuel tank installed. Wings joined and aileron torque rods done. Next job to install the aileron servo and throttle. Must get some pictures done.

Dave T
0 x
Jamie

Post by Jamie »

Quite a bit of interest has been shown in the moulded Funfighters i have been flying at the field in recent months. They are loosely based on the Cambria/Micro Mold funfighters but have a different wing section and construction. They have a fibreglass fuselage, balsa/foam wing sandwich with a 1/64 ply/balsa sandwich tailplane. The models are for 32/36 size motors or can be fitted with electric set ups ( my electric Mustang is using a 4S set up) for which details on how this is done can be provided. The larger 40 size mustang has a similar construction and is for 40/46 size motors (mine is using a Irvine 46) and was designed for a semi scale pylon class.

They were all designed by Alan Brown who lives in Epsom, Alan has designed many pylon racer and scale models as well as jet models a couple of which have been produced commercially. There is a lead time on the kits as they are only made to order and in small batches an, Details are as follows:

Mustang 40 - £175
Ninja - £140
ME-109 - £140
Mustang -£155

All payments are direct to Alan, a deposit is required. Any questions just contact me.
Attachments
0 x
Jamie

Post by Jamie »

Video taken today of the 'Hedge brothers' Mike Pope with his Hien and Pete Richards with his Ninja. Unfortunately the quality of the original video is not replicated in the Youtube video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mg-PcUOJMOQ
0 x
Bananabomber

Post by Bananabomber »

Here is my Ninja - thoroughly recommended !
Attachments
Pete's Ninja
0 x
Pete Richards